Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Audiologist to work full-time based in Epsom.
The pay rate for this locum Audiologist job is £19 - £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
- Monday – Friday (would consider other availability)
- 08:30 am – 16:30 pm
- Lunch from 12:30 pm – 13:00 pm
- Work in general adult Audiology at both Epsom and St Helier sites
Requirements of the Audiologist:
- Degree or equivalent within Audiology
- NMC registration
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Audiologist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive audiology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Audiologist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.