Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 8a Asylum Nurses to work based in Hythe.
The pay rates for these locum Asylum Nurse jobs are £50 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 12-month contracts.
- 3 x shifts per week – 09:00 am – 17:00 pm – cross working at two sites
- £75 - Days
- £85 – Saturdays & Nights
- £90 – Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Trauma informed care – children been through a lot, physically and emotionally
- Health screening, COVID testing, general care/support
- Working with unaccompanied asylum seeking children who have significant physical and mental health needs that are influenced by access to basic healthcare in their home country, their experience of hardship, including the witnessing and experiencing of traumatic events, and the duration of and conditions experienced on their journey to the UK
- Identification of any immediate and intermediate health risks (e.g. asthma, diabetes, head injury)
Requirements of the Asylum Nurses:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Asylum Nurse jobs are advertised by Alex Herd; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.