Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 4 Associate Practitioners to fill a full-time role in Liverpool.
The pay rate for these locum Associate Practitioner roles are £19.46 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- To participate in the activities of the department. Primarily providing the technical support of the diagnostic service to the Trust and other users, in accordance with departmental protocols and under appropriate supervision.
- The Laboratory Support Technician may be required to supervise, organise and allocate work and/or train less experienced staff in their own area.
- The Laboratory support technician will participate in shifts, Saturday and Sunday work, and extended working day rosters.
Requirements of the Associate Practitioner:
- HCPC registration
- At least 1-2 years post qualifying experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Associate Practitioner jobs are advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.