Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 4 Associate Practitioner to work based in Dartford.
The pay rate for this locum Band 4 Associate Practitioner job is £16 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Associate Practitioner:
- Must have a relevant qualification
- Recent UK experience working as an Associate Practitioner
- Experience of Covid testing is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Associate Practitioner job is advertised Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.