Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 4 Associate Practitioner to work full-time based in Hillingdon.
The pay rate for this locum Associate Practitioner role is £16.57 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Associate Practitioner:
- Current HCPC registration
- Experience of working in an NHS lab, in Pathology
- Use of Winpath and Sunquest computer systems desirable
- Shifts are 09:00 - 17:30 until trained, then participation in early and late shifts 08:00 - 16:30 and 11:30 - 20:00
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive associate practitioner knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Associate Practitioner job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.