Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for an Associate Educational Psychologist to work remotely based in Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Associate Educational Psychologist job is £450 per day and is a 3-month contract.
This position will initially, in line with current government guidance, be based from home, with an expectation of being home-based for the foreseeable future. However, if/when government guidelines change the role may then revert to being office-based, whilst retaining some flexible working options.
- Writing Statutory Psychological advice as part of an EHCNA
Requirements of the Associate Educational Psychologist:
- British Psychological Society (BPS) recognised first degree in psychology
- A Doctorate or Master's degree in Educational Psychology, and eligibility for chartered status within the British Psychological Society
- HCPC registration
- Recent, relevant in-service professional development
- Detailed understanding and awareness of relevant SEN legislation
- Experience of working with children and young people with SEN/Disability, and detailed knowledge of research-informed interventions and approaches that prevent and meet SEN
- Willing to travel in Essex
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Associate Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.