Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Associate Educational Psychologist to work full-time based in Redhill, Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Associate Educational Psychologist job is £500 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Perform effectively as an EP in a multi professional context.
- Provide high quality psychological consultation to education settings.
- Deliver training and run solution focused support networks.
- Support the statutory responsibilities of the LA in relation to Special Educational Needs.
- Provide a service to children in their early years.
- Support the development and impact of Educational Psychology in the area and across Surrey.
- Contribute to and participate in continuing professional development.
- Support the Learners Single Point of Access in SEND decision making and reinforcing best practice in early intervention with settings.
Requirements of the Associate Educational Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent experience
- Relevant experience of working with children within educational, childcare or community settings
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Associate Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.