Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Wandsworth for an Assistant Team Manager to work in a Special Guardianship and Post Permanency Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £38 per hour (Assignment rate).
- Responsible for supervising social workers completing prospective kinship assessments - mainly special guardians, some assessments are for the fostering panel as a connected person foster carer.
- The team also provides support to eligible special guardians - through applications to the ASF, mediation and putting in place agreed actions from the support plan.
- Good supervision skills.
- Ability to quality assure assessments -providing guidance with developing analytic skills.
- Strength-based approach to managing.
- Currently the team is working at home, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.