Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Wandsworth for an Assistant Team Manager within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- Deputize for team managers and supervise social workers.
- Able to give practice guidance/direction to staff.
- Able to use electronic devices whilst working virtually.
- Contribute to effective service delivery.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Ashley Mcsheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.