Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanence vacancy based in Swindon for an Assistant Team Manager, within the Positive Futures For Care Leavers. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,758.00 per annum.
£3000 "golden hello" payment after 1 years' service, Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years' service and a further £2000 after 3 years' service.
Duties of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Ensuring high quality work across all areas of work, including, CLA, Care Leavers and UASC
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely way focusing on the needs of the children and young people.
- Ensuring staff are skilled in relation to best practice surrounding CLA and care leavers
- Working within Swindon Borough Council Management Team to develop practice and skills across the service area to ensure children and their families receive a seamless services
- Working with young people, foster carers, residential and semi-independent and supported accommodation providers.
- Ensuring that resources are used to enable best outcomes for children and young people.
- Working alongside colleagues from a variety of agencies to ensure children and young people's needs are consistently being met
Benefits of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Competitive salaries
- Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 30 days after 10 years' service
- Leisure and Legal Services discounts
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
- "Happy to talk flexible working"
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.