Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager Community Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Dudley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £26 - £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Responsibilities for OT they need to be a qualified OT with management experience. They will be responsible and carry out all management accountabilities.
- They will have responsibilities for a group of qualified and unqualified staff who carry out assessments to meet individual needs which could result in prescribing equipment to aide daily living, progressing an Adaptation through the disability facilities grant, work with individuals and carers who maybe experiencing issues around moving and handling.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for the operational management of 3 Occupational Therapy locality teams and leading in the specialist area of adaptations and facilitating delivery of BCF/DFG priorities.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Evidence experience of operational management
- Experience of supervising senior Occupational Therapists
- Experience of the assessment of adults and children with complex needs resulting from physical disability or illness
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.