Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager (Occupational Therapist) to work full-time in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of occupational therapies practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager (Occupational Therapist) job is £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- To deputise for the Team Manager when required
- To support the Team Manager in leading a multi disciplinary team including Occupational Therapists, Social workers, Care Officers and Community Care Officers to deliver high quality customer services to the public relating to adult social care and safeguarding, ensuring all customer service targets are met.
- Act as a recognised expert within the specialist field and contribute to the development of practice and policy in the specialist field
- To support the Team Manager in ensuring that the service provided is consistent, effective and delivers positive outcomes for individuals/carers/families in ways that demonstrate Haringey Values.
- Exercise budgetary responsibility as delegated by Team Manager, including assessing care packages from a financial perspective
- To provide robust decision making and risk management and identify appropriate case care pathways for customers with complex care needs.
- To foster and develop team practices that supports new ways of working to maximise independence and improve outcomes for users of the service.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to improve customer pathways and outcomes
- To undertaken community care and safeguarding assessments when there is a high level of complexity and risk to help determine appropriate level of need and care pathways
- To assist the Team Manager in leading, setting and implementing a performance management framework and ambitious service performance targets, practice standards and competencies within employee's profession fields of work.
- To demonstrate the values of Haringey Council in everything you do.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist (NHS experience)
- Enhanced DBS with Childrens and / or Adults barred list check
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.