Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Slough for an Assistant Team Manager, within the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Team (MASH). The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £39 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Experience of delivering high-quality services to children and in the assessment of needs, case planning and/or case management, including complex cases.
- Ability to analyse risk relating to child protection and to plan appropriate interventions.
- Experience of coordinating and managing the work of a team, balancing
- needs and resources to achieve a high-quality service.
- Experience in conducting appraisals/supervision that is reflective and strives towards the successful achievement of department/business objectives
- Experience in managing budgets
- Acceptance and commitment to the principles of human rights and equality and how they underpin practice
- Demonstrable understanding and application of the statutory framework underpinning social work
- Must be a car driver
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Significant experience in the use of electronic case management systems
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.