Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work full-time within a MASH Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager role is £37.99 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 6-month contract.
As postholder of this role you will be responsible for:
- Screening inbox and requesting the creation of contacts.
- Screening ICS and allocating to social workers, providing case allocation and management decision and signing off MASH contacts progressing to Early Help Services/statutory assessments/other professionals.
- Completing Case Discussions- daily and regularly.
- Chairing and signing of Strategy Discussions.
- Processing all work undertaken by EDS and progressing to ACP and Supervision of Social Workers
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.