Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Sutton for an Assistant Team Manager, within the Leaving Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £35 - £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- Line management of Personal Advisers, including the provision of high quality supervision and support for case management to ensure the development of a skilled and effective workforce
- Regularly liaise with key teams within Wandsworth, with a particular focus on Youth Support and Children Looked After Team Managers to ensure smooth transition arrangements for case transfers
- To support the development and maintenance of a positive working culture within the team, to ensure staff are motivated and deliver high quality services that respond positively to the needs of the service users
- Facilitate regular Performance and Development meetings for all staff, identifying and meeting their learning and development.
- To support the implementation of a staff rota to provide appropriate telephone cover for evenings and weekends working in accordance with safe practice and the London Borough of Wandsworth Lone Working policy.
- To ensure there are file systems and information sharing protocols with referrers and that these systems are used in line with contractual requirements by all staff
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.