Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work full-time within an Adult Social Care Learning Disabilities & Autism Team in Surrey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £44,838 - £50,711 per annum.
Purpose of the role:
- The team forms part of the Council's whole life approach to ensure that people of any age with learning disabilities and autism can live healthy, safe, independent and fulfilling lives. We are working with our partners to develop an integrated service and improved journey for residents.
- The team will work with our partners who lead advocacy services for disabled people, family carers and faith groups together with the Partnership Board. Their help is essential to ensure we explore the full range of expertise and resources in our communities. Gradually we will introduce an aligned All Age approach to helping children, young people and adults with a disability in Surrey.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Amanda Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.