Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Bracknell Forest for a Assistant Team Manager, within the Learning Difficulties Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Carrying a caseload of adults with Learning Disabilities
- Working within the care act and 'Putting People First'
- Promoting autonomy, independence, choice and wellbeing
- Carrying out a range of high-quality assessments, re-assessments including mental Capacity Act assessments, need assessments, risk assessments
- Carrying out safeguarding investigations
- Arranging direct payments
- Identifying the needs of clients and mobilising available resources
- Working in line with legislation such as the care act 2014
- Building relationships with service, families and carers to empower them and achieve best outcomes
- Planning care and support for service users, families and carers
- Ensuring care plans include clear statements of agreed aims for each service/resource to be provided
- Implementing care plans once agreements have been reached
- Ensuring arrangements are made for monitoring cases where a plan is in operation
- Reviewing the progress of the plan in collaboration with users, carers and service providers
- Making referrals to other professionals
- Ensuring Service Users are involved in decision making where possible.
- Ensuring care plans are the least restrictive as possible to achieve outcomes
- Maintaining up to date case recordings
- Participating in duty arrangements
- Promoting co-operation and effective working relationships between professional colleagues and agencies
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.