Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in £38 for an Assistant Team Manager, within the Joint Assessment & Discharge (JAD) Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
The JAD Service is a hospital-based team comprising of qualified social workers, nurses, occupational therapists and administrators. The Service brings together teams from Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Trust, North East London Foundation Trust, London Borough of Barking & Dagenham and London Borough of Havering; and is responsible for the safe and timely discharges of adults with health or social needs in Hospital. The JAD Service operates a seven-day working pattern and is based across Queens hospital and King George's hospital.
Duties of the Assistant Team Manager:
- To provide expert guidance and support to JAD Workers, ward staff and to manage complex discharges.
- To provide leadership and direction to a team of social workers and nurses and provide monthly supervision to staff.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- You will need to be flexible and have the confidence to engage with experienced ward based multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the best outcomes for adults with health or social needs.
- Must have experience of managing or supervising Social worker, Nurses and Integrated teams.
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.