Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Bexley for an Assistant Team Manager, within the Family Support and Child Protection Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £41,370 - £47,211 per annum.
- Carrying out Core Assessments, pre-birth assessments, risk assessments
- Carrying out Section 47 Child protection investigations
- Writing Statements for court
- Completing Section 7 and 37 reports for court
- Representing the authority in court to give evidence
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard children
- Keeping up to date case recordings
- Convening and chairing core group meetings
- Liaising with other professionals
- Carrying out joint investigations and interviews with the police
- Initiating and seeing through care proceedings
- Implementing and reviewing Care Plans
- Supervising contact
- Writing case conference reports
- Attending case conferences and strategy meetings
- Completing Child in Need plans
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Matthew Clayden; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.