Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for Assistant Team Manager to work within a Family Support & Child Protection Team based in Bexleyheath.
The pay rate for this permanent Assistant Team Manager role is £43,000 - £49,500 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic offices
- Professional supervision
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- Bexley has a flexible and generous package to support you moving to work in Bexley. We will pay up to £8k which you can use as you wish, e.g., to pay a deposit or mortgage, to meet housing costs, fees and other expenses.
- Career progression pathways for training and continuous professional development
- Signs of Safety Training and the opportunity to become an SOS Practice Lead
- Opportunity to engage in our Aspiring Leaders Programme
- Reimbursement of Social Work England subscription
- Our Choices Benefits include a lease car or cash options to the value of £2,436 per annum
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- 31 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays)
- Performance related pay
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes cycle to work scheme, access to high streetshopping vouchers and online discount codes
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
Requirements for the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.