Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for an Assistant Team Manager to work within Exploitation and Youth Justice Services based in Slough.
The pay rate for this permanent Assistant Team Manager role is £51,608-53,587 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Provide day to day management of staff, providing appropriate support and challenge to ensure the delivery of high-quality services that safeguard the welfare of complex children and young people
- Work with colleagues and partners to deliver accessible and effective services focused on preventing offending behaviour, contextual safeguarding and exploitation
- Assist in the development of effective practice and monitoring of YOT work as required by the Youth Justice Board
- Support and challenge the team in the completion of assessments, plans and interventions based on identified needs, ensuring at each point, risk is evaluated, decisions and management oversight are recorded on the case file and issues or concerns are escalated to the Team Manager to address
- Understand and use performance data and audit outcomes to improve practice within the team
- Participate in quality assurance activities to support professional development of staff and improve the consistency of practice
- Develop and maintain own professional links and leads with partner agencies and the voluntary sector and support those of the Team Manager
- Ensure all interventions are conducted within an anti-discriminatory framework, and take into account issues such as race, gender, sexuality, disability etc, and deliver appropriate services to the diverse communities
- Contribute to the development of YOT policies and procedures, and ensure that these are consistent with those of partner agencies
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.