Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Croydon for an Assistant Team Manager, within the Early help Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,585 - £47,111 per annum.
Duties of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Carrying out Initial Assessments
- Initiating Care Proceedings
- Taking cases to initial case conference
- Carrying out assessments under the single assessment framework
- Care Planning and signposting
- Completing risk assessments
- Writing reports for initial child protection case conferences
- Attending case conferences
- Completing Section 17 reports for family courts
- Writing initial court statements
- Applying for emergency care orders
- Attending court
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard Children
- Chairing meetings
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.