Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work based in Waltham Forest, within the Corporate Parenting Service (Looked After Children).
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £36.00 - £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- Supervising two social workers within the team; facilitating monthly group supervisions; managing duty within the team
- Assisting the Team Manager to ensure key performance targets in terms of placement stability, visits, health, education and case recording were within statutory timescales
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.