Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Swindon for an Assistant Team Manager, within Community Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, through ownership of performance and maintaining quality assurance systems for the services.
- Work to deliver the vision of the new Hospital Discharge Policy and support the team to provide operational cover 7 days a week, offering flexible working patterns over 7 days.
- Work closely with acute and community health colleagues to ensure safe and effective discharges from the acute as well as working to prevent hospital admissions.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.