Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to fill a full-time role within the Children's Safeguarding Team based in Richmond.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role will be office-based with some flexibility to work from home.
- Work alongside 3 other ATM's
- Manage up to 5/6 Senior Practitioners and Social Workers including ASYE's
- Ensure compliance with KPI's
- Ensure quality practice by dip sampling cases and progressing learning out of Audits
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Experience in managing long-term Child in Need and Child Protection cases
- Experience in managing Court work
- Experience in regards to Permanency Planning
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.