Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Amersham for an Assistant Team Manager to work within a Children with Disabilities Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- To supervise staff, qualified and unqualified, as delegated by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
- To manage the teams' duty system and team diary and to work as part of the duty system.
- Assuring the quality of practice, managing performance and delivering value for money.
- To act as a resource for other team members in working with complex referrals or contacts, as determined by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
- To contribute to the delivery of training staff, carers and clients and/or undertake practice teaching for students on professional qualifying course, support to staff on NVQ and PQ training.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.