Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work full-time within a Child Sexual Exploitation Team based in Slough.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager role is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- This role will act as the lead for exploitation, working in close partnership with Thames Valley Police and other relevant multi-agency partners to disrupt and prevent the exploitation of children and young people in Slough.
- As post holder of this role, you will be accountable for the day to day management of staff within the contextual safeguarding team consisting of senior social workers, social workers, project support and the matrix management of individuals located in other organisations, to safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable and complex children and young people in Slough whilst effectively managing risk.
- Ensure key performance targets as they apply to the team, the service and Slough Children First are met.
- Carry out this role in a collaborative manner that promotes equality of opportunity and joint working with other teams across Slough Children First and partners, while challenging and supporting the team to ensure timely and suitable outcomes for children and young people and embedding the organisation's values into the work of the team and peers.
- Use all multi-disciplinary resources available to ensure the quality of practice with children, young people and families is of a consistently high quality, is cost effective and that quality service standards are met.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.