Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work 37 hours per week based in Newton Abbott, within the Child Protection & Wellbeing Team.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £39.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- Providing assistance for the team manager, supporting staff in the team and deputising for the team manager
- Responsibility for the delivery of high-quality social work services through a child's journey
- Working closely with the Senior Social Workers, and Senior Practitioners within your team to ensure that the right actions are taken at the right time, in the best interests of children and their families
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.