Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Swindon for an Assistant Team Manager, within Child Protection and Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £37.99 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Assistant Team Manager:
- To model good management by taking professional responsibility for the provision of a high quality and responsive service.
- To assist the Team Manager in the determination of priorities, and through effective management and supervision of social care staff.
- To assist in the initiation and implementation of operational business plans, legislation and policy guidance for the delivery of the Council priorities.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Previous experience working in similar role/team is essential
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.