Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work full-time within a Care Planning Team based in Croydon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this permanent Assistant Team Manager job is £45,585 - £47,511 per annum.
About the role:
- It is a management role to support and develop practitioners to deliver sound systemic practice which achieves positive well-being and safety outcomes for children in need, including those in need of protection.
- The service area covers the Council's statutory responsibilities for children in need in the community, including those in need of protection, and the early stage of children coming into care, including work under the PLO and legal proceedings in the court.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum 2 years' experience within Children's Services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.