Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work full-time within a Brief Intervention Team based in Camden. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager role is £35 per hour (Assignement Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the team:
- The Brief Intervention Team is a thriving and dynamic team which works closely with Early Help colleagues and partner agencies to ensure that the needs of children and families are met at the earliest opportunity.
- The team is similar to a referral and assessment team but can hold cases up to 6 months.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Have experience in supervising social workers/supervisory experience or other relevant management experience and training
- Have detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and standards in the Children and Young families' area
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.