Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work full time based in Slough, within the Assessment Team.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
This role will involve office working 1 week out of 4 per month.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience in delivering high-quality services to children and in the assessment of needs, care planning and/or case management, including complex cases
- Ability to analyse risk relating to child protection and to plan appropriate interventions
- Experience in coordinating and managing the work of a team, balancing needs and resources to achieve a high-quality service
- Experience in conducting appraisals/supervision that is reflective and strives towards the achievement of department/business objectives
- Experience in managing budgets
- Acceptance and commitment to the principles of human rights and equality and how they underpin practice
- Demonstrable understanding and application of the statutory framework underpinning social work
- The specialist knowledge of one or more key issues affecting children and their families. E.g. Domestic Abuse, Mental Health, Radicalisation, Neglect, Contextual Safeguarding
- Experience of the application of systemic interventions and methodologies on social work practice
- Evidence of continued professional development to enhance own knowledge and skills and encouraging others to develop theirs
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Significant experience in the use of electronic case management systems
- Current UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.