Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work within an Assessment Team based in Slough.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Assistant Team Manager job is £41 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Delivering high quality services to children and in assessment of needs, case planning and/or case management, including complex cases
- Analyse risk relating to child protection and to plan appropriate interventions
- Co-ordinating and managing the work of a team, balancing needs and resources to achieve a high quality service
- Conducting appraisals/supervision that are reflective and strive towards the successful achievement of department/business objectives
- Managing budgets
Requirements of Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.