Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work within an Assessment Team based in Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Assistant Team Manager role is £42,709 - £47,405 per annum.
About the job:
- Influence and support a team of dedicated social work staff
- In this role you will ensure that children and families receive assessments and services relevant to their needs and that the highest professional standards are applied
- You will be knowledgeable in all aspects of assessing children in need and in making threshold decisions to escalate cases to child protection and legal planning where required
- Will also support with performance management and quality assurance.
- Will have access to a range of training opportunities to develop your professional development.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Amanda Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.