Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to fill a full-time role within an Access and Assessment Team based in Reading.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager job is £42 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- Supporting social workers to complete work including commencing Care proceedings.
- Experience of multi-agency working and the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships by attending and chairing Child in Need meetings
- Manage social workers' workload; performance of individuals and the team
- Student and newly qualified social workers' supervision, mentoring and coaching
- Chairing Strategy discussions
- Recruitment of social workers
- Authorising Family single assessments
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified HCPC registered Social Worker
- Management experience is essential.
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Thomas Lancaster; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.