Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 5 Assistant Psychologist to work full-time in Kingsbury.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Psychologist job is £20.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Shift pattern: Monday - Friday 9am -5pm
Hours per week: 37.5
- Working with adults with learning disability and autism in a community setting
- Undertaking assessments to determine the diagnosis of LD and Autism
Requirements of the Assistant Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Experience in using psychometric assessments such as WAIS, ADOS & ADIR
- Understanding Challenging Behaviour and the Positive Behaviour Support model
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Assistant Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.