Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for an Assistant Practitioner to work full-time based in Southwark. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Practitioner role is £22.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
This is a front-line patient-facing role and cannot be carried out solely working from home.
- Assessing for and provision of appropriate person-centred interventions
- Undertake initial assessments of needs
- Manage a caseload of service users, including monitoring tasks
- Maintaining accurate electronic case records of all service user-related activity
- Participate in the duty system for the integrated Health and Social Care service as required
- To order, fit, check, demonstrate and practice the use of the recommended equipment
- Progress chasing the delivery of the equipment
Requirements of the Assistant Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Practitioner job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.