Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Locality Manager to work based in London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Assistant Locality Manager job is £37,717 - £45,704 per annum.
- To facilitate service user choice and empowerment through promoting independence and strength-based practice to enable residents to maintain their independence and local community connections for as long as safely possible.
- To assist with the management of budgets, ensuring that processes and procedures are carried out in a timely and effective way within available resources.
- To undertake statutory intervention when people are at risk or may be neglected or abused. This will include chairing Section 42 Safeguarding Adults Enquiries.
- To provide operational and motivational leadership of staff, promoting a positive working environment with the primary aim of delivering high quality services.
- To manage the team's performance to achieve the Department's vision.
- In return, we offer several benefits for our employees including a strong commitment to professional supervision and supporting staff, excellent training and support with continuing professional development, flexible working and a generous holiday allowance of 31 days plus bank holidays.
- In addition, we offer a range of staff benefits such as membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, new technology scheme, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities is also offered
Requirements of the Assistant Locality Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within Adults Services
This Assistant Locality Manager job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.