Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Director to work full-time within a Customer and Localities Team based in Wokingham.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Director job is £623 per day.
- This role requires you to provide visionary leadership to our Customer Service advisors and Locality Workers inspiring them to give residents fantastic services. This is not just a gatekeeping interim assignment, you will be a linchpin in our ongoing improvement, and it is critical that you are able to drive the improvement agenda, making sure we're closer to communities by encouraging a resident-focused culture and embedding digital tools and processes.
- We are looking for someone to help move our vision for Localities forward within the context of managing demand on key Council services. Working closely with colleagues in Adult and Children's Services, and Public Health as well as external partners you will be designing and participating in the implementation of new community-focused services, with a strong focus finding the best outcomes for people at a local level. With your leadership expertise you'll have a firm operational grip. You'll ensure robust performance management and the delivery of integrated, value for money services, providing mentoring and coaching to your management team.
Requirements of the Assistant Director:
- Ideal candidate will have experience management experience
- Experience of managing performance management, intelligence and data quality arrangements and operations.
- Ability to produce information for external regulators including for inspection.
- Experience of data protection and safeguarding frameworks.
This Assistant Director job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.