Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Assistant Corporate Performance Manager to work full-time based in Durham.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Corporate Performance Manager role is £23.50 per hour (assignment rate) and is a fixed-term contract until the end of March 2022.
- Supporting the development and delivery of a suite of timely performance reports for all levels of the organisation, the post holder will be expected to provide assurance and highlight any variances in performance. This will be facilitated by collating data from a variety of sources and will involve direct communication and liaison with managers and clinicians at all levels of the Trust
- Provide quality, comprehensive and professional performance management advice and support to the Trust, and will support services and directorates with designing and managing a range of complex performance systems
- Support the retention of business and constructive stakeholder relationships by providing regular reports on performance to commissioners and partners
Requirements of the Assistant Corporate Performance Manager:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a performance management role is essential
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Excellent IT and numeric skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with managers and clinicians
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Assistant Corporate Performance Manager job is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.