Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assessment and Review Officer to work full-time within a Disability Enablement Service based in London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Assessment and Review Officer job is £329.05 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The Disability Enablment Service is a multi-disciplinary service providing support for children and young people aged 0 - 25 who are disabled or who have SEND needs.
- The principle function of the DES is the development and implementation of Education, Health and Care Plans for children who have SEND needs.
- The service has 4 social workers who carry out statutory assessments under the Children Act 1989 and the Care Act 2014.
Requirements of the Assessment and Review Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Assessment and Review Officer job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.