Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Assessment & Planning Officers to work based in Lewes.
- Be responsible for managing a patch of between 150-200 pupils and their associated schools
- Attend and process annual reviews
- Be competent in taking case work queries from parents and schools
- They need to be able to liaise with external and internal professionals
- Manage 20 assessments weekly and be competent in writing and amending EHC plans
Requirements of the Assessment & Planning Officers:
- Ability to identify work priorities and manage own workload to meet deadlines, ensuring objectives and targets are achieved with minimal disruption
- Proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise a varied and demanding workload and to work under pressure to ensure objectives and targets are achieved and to meet statutory deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, balancing using own initiative against need to seek management guidance
- Ability to assess children and Young Peoples’ individual educational needs and monitor progress against desired outcomes
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Assessment & Planning Officer roles are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.