Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Aseptic Pharmacy Technician (COVID) to fill a full-time role based in Orpington.
The pay rate for this locum Aseptic Pharmacy Technician job is £19.67 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- 08:45 am - 17:15 pm or 09:30 am - 18:00 pm
- Monday - Friday
Requirements of the Aseptic Pharmacy Technician:
- GPHC Registration
- Experience working in a hospital pharmacy, aseptic preparation and clinical trials
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Aseptic Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.