Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 7 Aseptic Pharmacist to work full-time based in Hammersmith.
The pay rate for this locum Aseptic Pharmacist job is £31.00 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Requirements of the Aseptic Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous experience working in an aseptic unit & releasing compounded doses of chemotherapy
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Aseptic Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.