Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Approved Mental Health Professional to work full-time in Redhill. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Approved Mental Health Professional job is £40,000 - £45,500 per annum. Up to £8000 for a relocation package.
- 26 days annual leave (28 after 2 years' service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000, subject to meeting eligibility criteria
- Innovative technology to make day to day tasks more manageable: laptop and mobile phones are provided. Front line staff will get touch screen hybrid devices with detachable keyboards to allow you to work in an agile way and minimise unnecessary travel
- Work/life balance: flexible working is supported where possible, including working from home or hot desking at a number of County Council sites
- 24/7 employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Option to join our car lease scheme and many more discounted life-style benefits
Requirements of the Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Professional Qualification in Social Work
- A minimum of 2 years relevant post ASYE experience
- AMHP Trained
- Experience of managing complex cases
- Knowledge of legislation, assessments, preparation of care plans, monitoring and reviewing outcomes
- A current full driving licence and have use of a vehicle
- A generous local government salary-related pension
This Approved Mental Health Professional job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements