Sanctuary Social Care has an exciting new opportunity for a skilful and dedicated Approved Mental Health Professional to work within a Mental Health Team in Birmingham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adult Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum job £24.47 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current HCPC registration
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Must have at least two years post AMHP qualifying experience
- You should have a Professional Qualification in Social Work, and Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) status
This Approved Mental Health Professional job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.