Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHPs) to fill full-time roles based in Birmingham, within the Crisis Team.
The pay rates for these AMHP jobs are £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
- Undertake shifts and on call as part of the 24/7 rota
Requirements of the AMHPs:
- Social Work England Registered Social Worker in addition to being a Qualified Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours in order to manage crisis and the ability to travel long distances
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of the Mental Health Act and its interface with the Mental Capacity Act
- Knowledge of the Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation
- Excellent safeguarding and risk management skills, a proven ability to manage mental health crisis situations, coupled with balancing a highly complex caseload
- Adults and Children’s Enhanced Barring DBS
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These AMHP jobs are advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.