Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to work full time based in Redcar, within the Adult Social Work Teams.
The pay rate for this locum AMHP job is £33.77 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide assessment, care planning and support to adults with care and support needs in Redcar and Cleveland
- Undertake Mental Health Act assessments on a duty rota, carry a reduced complex caseload and support less experienced staff within our teams
Requirements of the AMHP:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Post graduate certificate as an Approved Mental Health Professional
- The ability to make sound legal decisions around the use of compulsory powers in a way that is both lawful and promotes the autonomy of the individual, while safeguarding the person, the family and the wider public
- Flexibility and strong partnership working with other agencies and professionals
- Be able to work well across organisational boundaries to achieve the best outcomes for individuals with mental health needs
- The ability to analyse information, assess risk and levels of need in line with eligibility criteria and relevant legislation
- Highly motivated and committed to improving the lives of adults with care and support needs and their carers in Redcar and Cleveland
- Experience of undertaking MHA assessments with approval by a local authority
- The ability to produce high-quality assessments and written reports
- A working knowledge of relevant legislation relating to adult social work and mental health
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work within a team
- A current driving licence and access to a car
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This AMHP job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.