Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to work full-time based in Richmond.
The pay rate for this Approved Mental Health Professional job is to be confirmed.
- Provide the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of AMHP service is in accordance with the Mental Health Act, the Care Act 2014 guidelines, The Children’s Act and Council’s policies.
- Undertake social supervision of conditionally discharged patients if required.
- Undertake of a high level of complexity and to maintain a high standard of professional practice and competence in keeping with partner agencies' standards, policies and guidance and the relevant national code of conduct (e.g.SWE) and to contribute to the development of services and good practice in social work management as well as policies and procedures within the Department accordingly.
- Facilitate service user choice and empowerment through promoting independence and the personalisation agenda through all stages of assessment.
- Undertake statutory intervention where service users are deemed to be at risk, including situations where people may be neglected or abused in accordance with the Inter-Agency Policy and Procedures for Safeguarding Adults.
- Ensure that information is recorded consistently, accurately and meets statutory timescales.
- Ensure that service user confidentiality is maintained and that information is shared with the service user, carers and other agencies in accordance with the Department’s data protection requirements.
Requirements of the AMHP:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This AMHP job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.