Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time in Hillington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Approved Mental Health Practitioner job is £43,590 to £47,511 per annum.
- Working as a Social Worker/AMPH in the specialist Adult Mental Health Social Work service, providing social care services to adults known to secondary and/or specialist mental health services, along with undertaking AMHP duties.
- Improving mental health outcomes for Hillingdon residents.
- Working in partnership with residents, families and carers, as well as other professionals
- To optimise involvement and provide collaborative solutions. You will need to use all your social care skills to engage with people in creative ways, to find out what matters to individuals and to promote their recovery and independence.
- We work to support people to live in the community and working with families and local communities is central to our approach, as we know this achieves the best outcomes for people.
- Developing a whole-system response with our key partners is critical to providing good quality care and outcome focused solutions to delivering the right support.
Requirements of the Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Approved Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.